Frequently Asked Questions
My goal is to take the mystery out of your health, teach you how each aspect of yourself works together, so that as a result, you can take control of your own health!
- I grew up knowing I would be in healthcare; it’s in my blood.
- In 2001, I graduated with my Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Over the past 15 years, I have worked in Emergency Departments around the country. During that time I have seen more pain, suffering, and preventable illness than anyone ever wants to see.
- After learning through blogs, webinars, books/ebooks, nursing journals, and textbooks, I realized I still didn’t know enough about how the different aspects of the person worked together so … (see next bullet)
- I spent two years learning about Whole Health Education® and the Big Picture of Health® through The National Institute of Whole Health. This includes the five aspects of whole health: Physical, Spiritual, Emotional, Nutritional, and Environmental™ and how these aspects of health are always intricately connected.
- I graduated in 2016 as a certified Whole Health Educator™.
I write for those who want to understand how they work as a whole and want to use that knowledge to take control of their health.
I use and recommend USANA Health Sciences if someone is looking for high quality and trusted nutritional supplements. Visit my list of favorite products here.