Frequently Asked Questions
I am Esther: wife to an amazing man, and mom to four boys. I am a Registered Nurse and the owner of The Whole You, LLC.
My goal is to take the mystery out of your health, teach you how each aspect of yourself works together, so that as a result, you can take control of your own health!
Great question! There are a lot of experts (real and self-proclaimed) online and I love that you question this.
- I grew up knowing I would be in healthcare; it’s in my blood.
- In 2001, I graduated with my Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Over the past 15 years, I have worked in Emergency Departments around the country. During that time I have seen more pain, suffering, and preventable illness than anyone ever wants to see.
- After learning through blogs, webinars, books/ebooks, nursing journals, and textbooks, I realized I still didn’t know enough about how the different aspects of the person worked together so … (see next bullet)
- I spent two years learning about Whole Health Education® and the Big Picture of Health® through The National Institute of Whole Health. This includes the five aspects of whole health: Physical, Spiritual, Emotional, Nutritional, and Environmental™ and how these aspects of health are always intricately connected.
- I graduated in 2016 as a certified Whole Health Educator™.
Whole Health Education® and The Big Picture of Health® are Registered Trademarks of the National Institute of Whole Health. Whole Health Educator™ and the five aspects of whole health™ are Trademarks of the National Institute of Whole Health.
A Whole Health Educator™ works with clients to demystify and understand the Big Picture of Health®. This includes the five aspects of whole health: Physical, Spiritual, Emotional, Nutritional, and Environmental.™
The Big Picture of Health® is a Registered Trademark of the National Institute of Whole Health. Whole Health Educator™ and the five aspects of whole health™ are Trademarks of the National Institute of Whole Health.
I offer a full year of education and coaching. The first six weeks include weekly sessions. After that we transition to monthly calls so you can achieve your health goals.
Send me your information via the Contact Me button. I will give you a call. We can discuss any questions you have, determine if this is a good fit, and set up your initial appointment.
Not at this time.
I write for those who want to positively impact their own health.
I write for those who want to understand how they work as a whole and want to use that knowledge to take control of their health.
I ask for grace (especially as I get each component of this business off the ground) in this as I still work part-time in the Emergency Department and am raising (and homeschooling) four active boys. Eventually, I’d love to be posting once a week. For now, it might be sporadic.
Yes. While there are some aspects of health (laughter, prayer, exercise) that do not require much/any money or products, others aspects align well with specific products.
I use and recommend USANA Health Sciences if someone is looking for high quality and trusted nutritional supplements. Visit my list of favorite products here.